I joined Junior Achievement in December 2019, as a part time operations staff member. Prior to becoming a team member, I had volunteered with JA for 6 years on various projects such as updating systems, compiling evaluations and other tasks as needed. During that time, I learned a lot about JA and the mission of the organization.
My background is in banking, having spent 37 years in the industry beginning with Central Trust/PNC in Canton and Cincinnati. I retired from Fifth Third Bank in Cleveland in 2012, after 17 years with the organization.
Residing in North Canton, I have two grown sons and one grandson, who is a student in the Plain Local School District.
• Part of my job: Working with a great team of people who are all dedicated to educating our youth
• Quote: “Do or do not. There is no try.” —Yoda
• Meal: Pasta with homemade ragu sauce
• Ohio tradition or locale: My family’s annual reunion at Wingfoot Lake Park
• Piece of advice: Keep a positive attitude even when life is stressful.