I joined the newly merged Junior Achievement of North Central Ohio as the President in July 2019. With a degree in Personnel and Industrial Relations from the University of Cincinnati, I have many years of experience in banking as well as the nonprofit sector. Prior to my role at JA, I served for two years as President of the Hudson Community Foundation and prior to that six years at the Alzheimer's Association as the Director of Development. Receiving my Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) certification in 2018, I am currently pursuing a Certificate in Fundraising Management (Indiana University Lilly School of Philanthropy).
A Cuyahoga Falls resident, I have two children, one pursuing a degree from the University of Cincinnati and one wrapping up his senior year football season at Hudson High School.
• Part of my job: Working with a group of fun & dedicated people
• Quote: “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
• Meal: Anything breakfast!
• Ohio tradition or locale: Cuyahoga Valley National Park
• Piece of advice: Surround yourself with people who care about and support you.