I joined the Junior Achievement team in July 2003. Graduating from Kent State with a BA in Accounting, I grew up in the Cleveland area and moved to Jackson Township, Stark County, in 1994 after marrying her husband, Doug. We have two boys, a graduate from The Ohio State University and a sophomore at OSU.
Outside of work, I enjoy reading, traveling, concerts and keeping physically active through running, lifting and teaching Poundfit classes.
• Part of my job: Flexibility and impacting kids in our area
• Quote: Train up a child in the way they should go, and when they grow old, they will not depart from it. – Proverbs 22:6
• Meal: Sausage biscuits and gravy
• Ohio tradition or locale: OSU tailgating
• Piece of advice: It’s not about you.