Junior Achievement of North Central Ohio
I joined Junior Achievement of North Central Ohio as a Program Manager in September 2019. Originally from Phoenix, I graduated with my Bachelor's in Communication from Arizona State University and her Master's in Elementary Education from Grand Canyon University.
My family decided to pick up and move to Ohio after we had identical twin boys to be closer to my husband's family in Ohio. Before becoming a mom, I was a 4th grade teacher for three years in Chandler, Arizona. I enjoy being outdoors, cooking and going new places.
• Part of my job: Getting out into the community to meet new people.
• Quote: “Life’s a garden, dig it.” – Joe Dirt
• Meal: Fried Chicken or bacon-wrapped filet mignon
• Ohio tradition or locale: This is all new to me, but I definitely enjoy all the fall activities Ohio has to offer.
• Piece of advice: “Life can be hard and unfair, but with God you have hope and purpose.” – my dad