Development & Grants Manager
Junior Achievement of North Central Ohio
I joined the Junior Achievement of North Central Ohio team in March of 2021 as Development and Grants Manager, having previously worked at International Soap Box Derby for six years, establishing my passion for development work at nonprofits. I have previous experience at corporations such as Diebold, Babcock & Wilcox, and DRB Systems, Inc. in marketing roles.
I graduated from the University of Akron College of Business with a Marketing degree and am on the board for the Association of Fundraising Professionals as co-chair, professional development. I am also currently working on my CFRE.
• Part of my job: Making an impact and helping others to have wonderful experiences.
• Quote: “Sometimes you will never know the VALUE of a moment, until it becomes a MEMORY.” - Dr. Seuss
• Meal: Olive Garden’s fettuccine alfredo with chicken
• Ohio tradition or locale: Love golfing with my husband and children and hiking in the Summit Metro Parks
• Piece of advice: Treat others as you would like to be treated.