Do you love working on behalf of children, fostering their growth and development? Do you want a job that is challenging, gratifying, and allows you the opportunity to impact tens of thousands of youth each year? Focusing on our three Pillars of Student Success: Entrepreneurship, Work Readiness and Financial Literacy, JA staff enjoy a culture of mutual respect and co-worker camaraderie.
Entrepreneurship Pathway Manager
This position will oversee and manage our Entrepreneurship Pathway and support the growth and expansion of High School student participation in key JANCO initiatives. The position will support entrepreneurial experiential programs with nonprofits, business, and education communities.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Developing, expanding and maintaining JA Entrepreneurship programs in public and private high schools
• Ensure quality and JA standards are met through communications, classroom monitoring and evaluation tools
• Enhance Diversity & Inclusion in JA Entrepreneurship pathway, including those that affect students, volunteers and community partners
• Collaborate with Outreach Directors and lead recruitment efforts to fulfill efficient placement and training of volunteers
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, and at least five years business, sales, education, or non-profit experience
• Proven ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
• Accuracy/detail orientation
• Exceptional sales skills
• Strong computer skills, preferably in a Microsoft environment
Program Manager, Western Territory
This position will work with School District Administrators throughout JANCO’s Western Territory to develop comprehensive program plans that support individual district’s goals and objectives while aligning with JANCO’s strategic priorities.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Develop program goals and strategies at the district level throughout the Western Territory
• Develop and maintain administrator and educator relationships in the Western Territory
• Recruit program volunteers and implement efficient orientations and trainings
• Provide support and resources to volunteers and teachers with goal of ensuring program quality and JA standards of implementation
• Work with Area Development Officer to create wholistic engagement strategies for new and prospective partner organizations
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Computer literacy a must
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of the education community and organizations